Nicole Fae LLC specializes in makeup and hair for special events, film, photography and is looking for a bridal coordinator.
3 hours a day between 10am-6pm
After Training Period is over:
Some what flexible within the following hours:
- Tuesday-Friday 6pm-9pm*
* Flexible meaning that our brides EXPECT a response within 24-48 hours. You are welcome to answer emails when needed earlier in the day, but most brides plan their weddings after work, so we would like you to available in the evening for phone calls.
- Saturday as needed
- Closed on Sundays & Mondays (May be mandatory meetings, training or other on these days planned in advance)
- scheduling appointments - trial runs, pre-wedding appts, & wedding day
- finding leads
- creating wedding day schedules
- answering makeup and hair questions
- booking stylists and artists
- Ability to problem solve
- 5-15 hours required per work week
- Proficiency with computers including, scheduling and payment programs. Knowledge of how to work SquareUp is a plus.
- Great working personality, with emphasis on teamwork, organization, reliability, honesty, positivist, professionalism, and initiative.